Sunday, May 6, 2007

I hurt myself today, to remind me I still feel...

I went to go see EmoSpiderman 3 (which sucked) and like most times my associates and I go to the movies, we notice how girls never looked that hot when we were that age. That doesn't bother me as much as the fact that they all look that hot, are really into music, and all seem to be hanging out with guys who look like I did when I was that age (long hair, overweight, band t-shirt, etc.). And that's just not fair, because girls who looked like that didn't hang out with guys who looked like I did, and I know this as a fact because I am a guy who looked like I did.


A friend of mine is launching an Internet magazine in the summer, but is considering a move back home to get a job that actually pays money. I told her to go for it because working in an office, if nothing else, gives you plenty of time to write and do your blogging.


With the ever changing weather that will be mad hot one day and mad not the next, it begs to question when you start wearing spring/summer clothes when you don't know what the weather is going to be. My rule is that once I start wearing shorts, I don't stop until October. If it gets to be too cold, I suck it up and take it like a man.


"Well I'm a thoroughbred." That's what she said in the back of my truck bed as I was getting buzzed on suds out on some back country road. We were flying high, fine as wine, having ourselves a big and rich time and I was going just about as far as she'd let me go. But her evaluation of my cowboy reputation had me beggin' for salvation all night long. So I took her out gigging frogs, introduced to my old bird dog and sang her every Willie Nelson song I could think of...


Apparently France elected a new President who said that America, "can count on France as a friend." The jokes really do just write themselves.


Just so you know, I'll still buy you a wiener dog if you ever.....^_^


Our 5/6 show was the funnest one we've done in a while, but don't take our word for it, listen to highlights on our Myspace Page, or listen to the entire show on Blog Talk Radio. We're still working on next week. If you have any ideas on what we should talk aboot, let us know.

No comments: