Tuesday, May 8, 2007

All I know is never bet on the white guy...

When it's early in the morning, and you're at 7-11 getting your coffee and are debating over whether or not to get a snack, it helps having someone standing next to you who is 400 pounds with a gallon of soda and three donuts. I stuck with just the coffee.


I was flipping channels the other day and they were showing some movie premier. I watched for a few minutes, and came to the decision that I really don't care aboot the red carpet. I also don't care aboot the velvet rope, and if you do your life sucks.


All joking aside, I'm curious aboot the GOP debate on Fox News next week. Apparently it's only going to have the big three candidates - McCain, Giuliani, and Romney - who are also the big three candidates that the ideologues (i.e. Fox News's core audience) don't care for all that much. I wonder how many questions the moderator is going to work the words "Fred" and "Thompson" into.


At this rate, I'll be heading for electric chairs. I'm only human with my cross to bear. When she described her underwear, I forgot all the rules my rabbi taught me in the old schul. You're too young to be this empty girl. I'll prepare you for a sick dark world. Know that you'll be my downfall, but I call, and I call, and I call...


People seem surprised that Spiderman 3 broke every opening weekend record when the movie was terrible. I'm not. It doesn't matter how bad the movie is, people were still going to see it just because it was opening weekend and the thing to do. It's like being a battered wife. You know it's going to hurt, yet we can't stop ourselves from going back (like we will and Spiderman 4 comes out in a few years).


Where have you gone Charles McCord? Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.


Just to revisit the "Who's the Hotter Jessica - Biel or Alba," I wasn't implying that one wasn't attractive or I'm some how denying Jessica Alba because I think Jessica Biel is hotter. It's like choosing the hotter Rachael - McAdams or Leigh-Cooke. You wouldn't kick either one of them out of bed, butt you can still have your favourites (which in my case is one I didn't mention).

No comments: